Are We For You?
With so many different kinds of photography and photographers available in today’s world, it can be difficult to sort through the massive amounts of wedding photos to see if you and your photographer are the right fit. That being said, Cinderella Wedding Co might not be for everyone, and we want to make sure that your wedding photography fits your unique style, taste, and preferences.
To get a feel for our style, look through our galleries and Instagram.
When the wedding is over, we want you to be absolutely happy and proud of your photography and videography.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Settle on a Style (Documentary, Portraiture, Fine Art, Edgy-Bold)
- Set Up Calls with Different Photographers
- See a Few Full Wedding Albums from Photographers
- Make Sure Your Personalities Mesh
- Ask About Your Rights Concerning the Use of the Wedding Photos
- Get the Postproduction Details – What Happens After the Wedding?
Check out the Knot link to see this list in more detail!
Things We May Ask
Here’s some helpful questions that we might want to know in order to discern whether or not our style and way of working is a good fit with yours:
- What drew you to Cinderella Wedding Co.?
- What do you hope to get out of the whole experience?
- What are your photography and videography expectations for the big day?
- What’s the plan for the wedding day?
- What are you seeing from other photographers that appeal to you?
- What is your budget?
- Are you using a wedding planner?
- How did you hear about us?
- Have you looked through our blog to see more of our style?